The Avaya Fit-For-Purpose Network
Reaching the Avaya vision of plug-and-play communications drives new requirements for the enterprise. It means changing the dynamics among people, applications, and the foundational network to achieve a context-aware collaboration that is always-on, simplified and virtualized.
The KEY concept for our vision is the fit-for-purpose network. As real-time communications continue evolving to IP telephony, the data network begins to facilitate communications-enabled business services, while transporting other critical business applications. Avaya delivers some of the most advanced technologies available, enabling enterprises to build dependable networks with a significant return on investment. The Avaya Networking portfolio offers:
- Ethernet Switching: a range of core and access switches for entry-level Branch Office through premium high-performance Wiring Closet, to Campus Core and Data Center applications.
- Unified Branch: a range of integrated routers, gateways and appliances that allow enterprises to reliably and securely connect their branch sites.
- Wireless Networking: a cost-effective and scalable solution enabling enterprises to deploy wireless coverage.
- Access Control: solutions that provide policy decision to enforce role-based access control to the network.
- Unified Management: support for data and voice networks by simplifying the management requirements across functional areas.
The portfolio is available globally in all industries with particular strength in healthcare, education, hospitality, and financial services, as well as to local and state governments.