- STL Communications Technology Fair Hit A Homerun!
- Avaya Named Champion in Info-Tech Research Group Report
- 6 Fun Facts About STL Cardinals Baseball & STL Communications!
- Free Avaya Aura Communication Manager Administration Training on May 22, 2013
- PART ONE: BEDPANS & BEANBAGS, BOWLING, BOURBON, AND BRILLIANT SOLUTIONS
Tag Archives: healthcare telephone systems stl communications stlcom.com avaya.com solutions HIMSS
Four Things I Learned and One Thing I Shared at the ICAHN 2013 Technology Conference By Al Danklefsen, VP of Sales & Marketing, STL Communications, Inc. March 29, 2013 In my 25 years in the telecommunication and collaboration industry … Continue reading
Beginning March 4, 2013 the largest healthcare fair, HIMSS kicked off. This was a three day event held in New Orleans, LA. President/CEO of STL Communications, and VP of sales and marketing had a blast at the event, meeting up with … Continue reading
The best in rural health comes to Denver April 17-20 Rural health advocates and experts from across the country will arrive in Denver for networking, education and advocacy April 17-20 for NRHA’s 35th Annual Rural Health Conference. Come early for … Continue reading
Frost & Sullivan awarded Avaya its 2011 Global Customer Value Enhancement Award for improving patient care with Unified Communication Technologies. “This is a key validation that having fit for purpose solutions for healthcare providers that directly solve the key business … Continue reading